More than 1100 backers supported this project on Kickstarter!
City of Firwood Late Pledge
Welcome to the City of Firwood Pledge Manager!
City of Firwood is finally composed of 15 buildings in 28mm scale, with playable interiors, doors that work, windows with slots to simulate glass with the best quality I could make them to take your games to the next level.
The buildings in the campaign are ready to print on most FDM printers, split into pieces and without the need for supports (I hate FDM supports :).
Here is the link to the Kickstarter campaign so you can see all the content included:
Buildings included in City of Firwood
Some pictures of FDM printed buildings
Terms and Conditions
All files are meant for you use by you as a Backer and no one else. By downloading content made by STL Miniatures, you accept this agreement and agree to be bound by its provisions. If you do not accept or agree with these terms, please do not download the content we provide:.
- You may only use the content provided by me for personal use, and you are not allowed to distribute or sell the files nor the prints.
- You can't edit the STL's or use portions of them to create new Content.
- You can cut/resize the files to fit better your printer but you can't share those derivatives.
- You can't make cast/molds of my models, any kind of mass production is prohibited.
- The files cannot be used in any other project or crowdfunding platform.
- You can, of course, take photos, make live streams and video with the models but please give credit to STL Miniatures.
- All copyrights belong to STL Miniatures , no rights are assigned or transferred to the end-user. The designs are protected by intellectual property laws.
Commercial Use License
- You may sell 3d prints of our models as long as you remain subscribed to a tier that provides a commercial license. This can be found at www.patreon.com/stlminiatures
- You may not sell our digital resources.
- You must credit STL Miniatures as the artist responsible for creating said models.
- The printed models may be painted or unpainted.